Adelaide had an eye appointment today to check for any defects, problems, or diseases. Ever since my friend Amy's daughter, Faith, was diagnosed with Retinoblastoma, I vowed to have my child's eyes checked. There was not a history of the cancer in Amy or Cliffton's family, but Faith still got it. I know there are genetics involved and it's a congenital disease, but you just never know. Anyhow, Dr. Linderer (our friend Melanie) did her eye exam today; she dilated her eyes and everything was looking the way it should! Adelaide cooperated really well and her exam was over within 30 minutes. Melanie will do her vision test in a couple of years...she is doing mine in a month.
On the way home, we stopped off at Grandpa & Grandma Bonsignore's house to drop off diapers, wipes, food, and bottles. Adelaide will start going over there during the day beginning next week when I go back to work. (Ummm, where has the summer gone?)When we got home, Adelaide took a 3 hour nap!!! Woo-Hoo!
So, my mom bought Adelaide a new dress and she was going to wear it to the wedding we went to last weekend, but it was chilly so we put her in the dress her Great-Great Aunt Marie got for her. It is almost time for her bath and so I thought I would get a picture of her for everyone to see how totally cute she is, but the camera is in the car and Matt is at a meeting. So, no pic today.
We have swim class tomorrow and hopefully we can get pics of her under water...from above the water!
Baby brain
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment