Adelaide enjoyed her milk from a bottle today, so yippee! I called around lunch time and she had eaten her cereal, taken a bottle and was getting ready for her lunch...peas and then she was going to try bananas. I was happy and relieved she was not being stubborn today!
When we picked her up, she was so happy! She LOVED, LOVED, LOVED her bananas...which has not been something that has occurred too often. She will eat all of her veggies; she enjoys pears and now bananas...she does NOT enjoy peaches. With the exception of carrots and bananas, she has not liked anything the first time...it has taken a few feedings for her to like them. You know, the peaches are not that bad so I am not sure why she won't eat them. We will try again later...maybe we will be able to fool her by putting it in her cereal (it hasn't fooled her yet).
I have one of my bulletin boards started at school...I feel like I have ADD or something....I am just spinning my wheels in my classroom. I have organized quite a bit and have gone through quite a bit of cabinets sorting, consolidating, tossing whatever I can. I have been very fortunate because I have been given quite a few goodies for me to use. There are a couple of other drawers I would like to go through and consolidate, but I am not sure it will get done before school starts. I did get my spelling and reading organized...so I feel MUCH better!
Okay, I could ramble on and on, but I won't! I will post again soon!
Baby brain
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment