Seriously, is it possible my baby girl is learning how to throw temper tantrums at such a young age? I was gone this weekend and Matt said she started throwing a fit at bed time last night when he tried to give her a bottle...(guess she does need her mommy!!). Then, my mom watched her this afternoon while Matt when to the Royals game. My mom said she started to throw a couple of fits too. Um, yeah right, she's TOO YOUNG! Well, uh, nope, she screamed and not out of fear! I guess she is learning this terrible thing...she's a bit too young for toddler characteristics! Anyhow, she had some milk and then began to scream at me so I thought she was just tired; I put her in her crib and guess what she screamed some more...I ignored her and when she called down (and it was apparent she NOT going to nap), got her out. She acted just fine and played on the floor. Crazy kid! For dinner, she ate an entire stage 1 container of squash! YIPPEE!!!! I am so glad she is liking her food a bit more! She gets to sample some beans of the green sort tomorrow! Sure hope she likes these! I did get her some fruits at the commissary this weekend and as soon as she does REALLY well with her veggies, I will give her some fruit!
I guess I should admit she had some prunes Friday and Saturday ... not for the flavor but for the natural use of eating prunes ;) And yes, they worked after a couple of days! Plus, she actually liked them!
Baby brain
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment