Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our Little Fish!








Tuesday was Adelaide's first swim class and she loved it! I got in a swimsuit (yikes, yes I know!) and Matt in with her tonight. On Tuesday she squealed and enjoyed floating on her belly and splashing in the water. Tonight, she kicked and kicked and kicked and squealed and squealed and squealed! OMG, she had a blast! Matt took her down the HUGE slide!
Well, since she hasn't really enjoyed eating her veggies, I thought she might tonight and sure enough...the girl worked up an appetite! She gobbled half of a container of squash and she may have eaten more if I had given it to her (she ate the other half at lunch today). She was so hungry, she was actually opening her mouth for it! It was funny! She was so tired, she fell asleep when taking her milk.
I will try to post pics, but for some reason blogger is not working.
Oh, and she is the youngest in her class and the instructors were amazed she was kicking like she was at only 6 mos! (I know I am a very proud mommy!!!)
Will try again tomorrow to upload pics!

*ETA: I logged off and then logged back in...voila!

No comments: