Yep, Adelaide turned 6 months on the 21st! I can't believe it! We had family pictures taken with her 6 mos pictures. We were VERY pleased with the pictures this month and Matt like them so much, he opened his walled to a 20 x 20 collage of the pictures...framed and all! I know some of you are probably on the floor right now, but pick yourselves up and take a look at how big our baby girl is getting!


She loved the flowers and the background! She was so funny!

fun pic and family picture...

pics with daddy and mommy...

one more family picture...

Well, that is it for now! I have a final tomorrow and I need to get some more studying done!
2 comments:
OH those are so precious!!!!!
but, how can it be a family photo with out Soph??? :)
Great pics! I love the one of her trying to eat the flower. She is beautiful. Beautiful family!
Post a Comment