Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

HOME!!!

We got home on Thursday...what a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggg day! We had two lay-overs, one in Spokane and one in Minneapolis. Adelaide was an absolute angel on the plane. She did let out a couple wimpers on descent but we gave her the binky and stood her up (she LOVES to stand) and she was fine. I will post more pics later...I need to download them off of the camera.

Yesterday to celebrate the 4th of July, we went over to Matt's oldest brother's house. All 5 of the boys were in town for the holiday...well, actually 4 of the 5 live here again. It was the first time Mike and Carla got to meet Addie. She had a super cute 4th of July outfit on that I bought at Carter's.

I think she may be getting her first cold....she is going to be 6 months old on the 21st and has not had a cold yet. I am not positive about this though...her runny nose has clear snot in it and not green/yellow goobery snot. She wouldn't go to sleep tonight either...she pooed and was not happy! After I changed her, I let her drift off in Mommy & Daddy's bed. She has slept through last night's fireworks extravaganza as well as tonight's.

No comments: