Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 18, 2008

Rougin' it in the Rainforest

We bought Adelaide the Fisher Price Jumperoo Rainforest about 2 months ago. She either didn't have long enough legs or she didn't weigh enough to touch the ground (she is pretty long, so my guess she needed to pack on a couple more pounds;)). So for about the past month, she has been movin' and groovin' to the sounds of the rainforest in her jumperoo. She LOVES it! She gets going like crazy and the saucer/seat piece bangs into the upright stability poles. Oh, and of course she drools like mad! NOTE- ADELAIDE MUST WEAR A BIB AT ALL TIMES IN THE RAINFOREST...IT'S A WET ONE OUT THERE!!!!
Yesterday, she was in the jumperoo and I came downstairs to put the rugs from our bathroom into the wash. I uploaded some pics and the next thing I knew, it was quiet. I was downstairs for about 3 minutes...I walked up the stairs and this is what I found...


Well, I guess a day in the rainforest will tucker you out completely!

3 comments:

Eli said...

Love. it.

Unknown said...

Awe!!!!

Shay S. said...

So cute! I love how they can fall asleep anywhere when they are tired.