I really think she will start crawling within the next month and I hope I get to see it before I go back to work. She does get where she needs to go though by rolling and pushing off when in the push-up position! She is also moving all over her crib! In the mornings, she is usually talking to her Curious George that is attached to her crib...a gift she received when she was born from Uncle Stacy & Aunt Cecilia. George is her man and she wakes up and talks to him each morning! Oh and speaking of men in her life, she is getting her picture taken with Trenton tomorrow (Genney's son). They are going to wear their fancies (the dress Addie wore to Uncle Stacy & Aunt Cecilia's wedding)...I just hope she still fits in it!
Here is a picture of her in "push-up" position:
And she picked her squash for lunch the other day:
Even though she looks like she is enjoying it, she stopped opening her mouth after about 6 bites! She kept laughing and smiling at us because we were laughing at HER! Goofy girl!
We are going to some friends today for a cook-out! They have a 2 year old and a girl who is exactly 6 weeks younger than Adelaide.




No comments:
Post a Comment