This morning Adelaide had a taste of good ole Gerber Rice cereal. Oh, YUM! My grandma was in town so I thought she would like to have the honor of feeding Adelaide her first taste of food. It was runny per the given directions. Adelaide did very well, but that tongue...it's gotta figure out what to do with food! Oh, and grandma did very well also! I think she enjoyed it and I am glad she got to be here for one of her "firsts."
We started with the preparation of the cereal and milk. Adelaide and Grandma waited patiently...
I think she liked it, but the spoon kept her interest even more so...
Yummy! She did manage to get some in her mouth though!
Hopefully tomorrow's breakfast will go as well as today's!!!
If all goes well, she will try peas next week.....I know she can't wait!!!




2 comments:
So cute!!!!!!!!!! I would start with a pale veggie like squash - that's what I was told but heck do whatever!
Such a sweet smile! She is a happy girl.
Post a Comment