Saturday, July 12th, marked 5 YEARS of marriage! Yep, hard to believe! Anyhow, I had reserve duty and Matt had daddy duty. Chris came up so he had help!!!
When I got home on Sunday evening, Matt had gotten me 2 dozen red roses and a card. We had asked my mom to watch Adelaide so we could go out to dinner, but I did not get my paper finished over the weekend and it was due by midnight. (I finished it at 11:04 pm). So, maybe we will go out another evening and take Adelaide ... although, I would really like to go to The Melting Pot. I love that place and you never leave hungry and last time they did not give us two of our meats and we didn't even realize it until we were on our way home! If you have never had the experience and dining in this fine place, you should go! It can be pricey, so splurge on a birthday or anniversary (that's what we do). Now, we can redeem 3000 points from our American Express card for a $50 gift certificate, but I think we will save those points for a trip ... we are very close too!
Adelaide still does not have any teeth; she is drooling like mad and her nose is running too! The nasal aspirator we got as a shower gift does not work, so we got out the one Dr. Schwartz used to "clean" her out when she was born. We were afraid of this one at first because it did not have a safety feature on it like the one from the shower. However, Matt has turned pro at sucking out boogers; in fact, he is so good, that the aspirator split open and he has to use a finger to plug the hole to create the suction!!! Nice, huh? Hopefully the teeth push through soon so she can get some relief!




2 comments:
I love spending time with Adelaide- she's less needy than Matthew! :)
Post a Comment