We have had visitors the past couple of days. My grandma and her husband were up for a follow-up appointment for my grandma. She is doing well and does not have to have another appointment for a while. Grandma was glad she got to spend so much time with Adelaide and I am sure she was pleased that she was able to feed Adelaide her first tastes of cereal.
This evening we went to out to my Great-Aunt Marie's house for a baby shower. So, she would be Adelaide's Great-Great-Aunt Marie. Adelaide wore her pretty dress Aunt Marie bought for her. Everyone got to see her and she was passed from person to person. Unfortunately, she stayed on Jills lap a bit too long and left a spot (those of you who know Addie, know what I am talking about!!!!). It was her bed time and she is just like a clock! When the clock strikes 7pm, Adelaide is ready for a bath, milk, and bed! I tried to get her to go to sleep, but of course she *might* miss something and noooooooooooooooo we don't want that to happen!
Tomorrow we are taking her 6 mos pics and we are getting a pic of the fam done as well. I will post them tomorrow along with her 6 mos crib picture.
Baby brain
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment